TypeNotes is a magazine dedicated to typography and graphic design. Drawing on Fontsmith’s in-house expertise as well as hearing from voices around the creative industries worldwide such as Design Army, Noise 13, Chris Pitney, The Company You Keep, Construct, Adam Higton and Triboro to name but a few.
Issue three was two years in the making and well worth the wait.
- Erik Brandt’s garage gallery goes global
- A treasure trove of typography at the BFI
- A big typographic night out
- Creative opportunities with variable fonts
- How to use symbols and set type properly
- A guide to type styles
- Design heroes with Georgia Fendley
- Behind the scenes at St Bride
- Adam Higton’s sketches
- How fonts are used by artists from Ed Ruscha to Tracey Emin, via Bob and Roberta Smith, and the Guerrilla Girls
- And so much more!